Doctor insights on:
Is Blood Pressure111 Over 59 Normal After A Heart Attack
Normal weight woman, 50. Heavy chest after dinner. Tires by some phys. Work; laying down helps. Blood & stress tests clear. Dad died of heart attack.
How long is too llong for a cardiac follow up. I had an abnormal EKG and normal blood test after having the calssical symptoms of a heart attack. The EKG showed and enlaged left ventricle and abnormal st and t (?) and was referred to a cadioligist. I do n
41 female no heart disease all blood and strs test normal on BP med press good I smoke can this alone cause me to have a sudden heart attack?
AbsolutelyStressTest: of very low value because they are totally incapable of detecting arterial disease. They are only partially capable of detecting complications of very advanced arterial disease, i.e. severe narrowing (e.g. >75%) due to clots over previous plaque ruptures; see the illustration I have attached. While EKG stress tests work best, they are still very insensitive; Docs perform because insurance pays. ...Read more
Recent blood tests show all chloresterol levels are well within normal range. Does this mean there is any protection against a heart attack or not?
Crushing chest pain 24 female ect normal bloods normal tested for heart attack and clotting possible cause?
Depends: On other risk factors. You do smoke which increases your risk. High cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, family history, certain illicit drug use can all contribute to heart disease. Eat a healthy diet, exercise, stop smoking and have other risk factors evaluated by your doctor to decrease your risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could my blood pressure and heart rate tell if i was having a heart attack or could it be normal even if I was having one ?
Not always: Some people can experience mild heart attacks with little or no effect on their heart rate or blood pressure and also at times no pain especially if they have conditions like diabetes as well.Really need ECG and blood studies to confirm heart attack. Talk to cardiologist if really concerned. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to spit up blood after a nosebleed?
- Is it normal to have a heart attack if you are 23 years old?
- Is it possible to have a heart attack even if my echocardiogram is normal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the significance of troponin levels after a heart attack?
- Is it normal if heart flutter and miss beats after a catheter ablation?
- What is the normal range for blood sugar after eating a meal?
- Can someone have a heart attack even if bmp is normal?
- Talk to a cardiologist online