Doctor insights on:
Is Bifidobacterium Infantis Safe For Pregnant Or Breastfeeding Women
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Cubicin is classified as a category b drug during pregnancy, this means that no animal or human studies show risks or not enough data is available to classify it as a lower risk category. During breast feeding it falls into L1 or a safe drug based on existing studies in breast feeding mothers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Uncertain: Although the use of dandelion root has been use in alternative therapy for years there are no definitive studies indicating safety. There are also no definitive medical benefits proven in the scientific literature. Some beleive it may help with milk production. Without good evidence of safety or known health benefits it would irresponsible to recommend it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bifidobacterium safe pregnant women
- Bifidobacterium infantis 35624
- Biocare bifidobacterium infantis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is naloxone safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Is danazol safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is diovan hct safe women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is glyburide safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online