Doctor insights on:
Is Benzene Epinephrine
No: Benzene is a very toxic organic (carbon-based) chemical. Structure here: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/benzene Epinephrine is another name for adrenaline which acts as a hormone and a neurotransmitter in humans and other mammals. Structure here: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/epinephrine Epinephrine includes a "benzene" ring, but the attached groups give it its unique behavior. ...Read more
I was exposed to chemicals such as benzene and other chemical i can't seem to find a treating toxicolgy dr thomas j callender is the only dr in my ar?
Website: http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/benzene/basics/facts.asp.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Side effects are aused by long term exposure. I assume you did not ingest the benzene product. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between norepinephrine and epinephrine?
- Is albuterol and epinephrine the same thing?
- Is there a relationship between peripheral artery disease and epinephrine levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is epinephrine a neurotransmitter?
- Is epinephrine a hormone?
- What is benzene peroxide for?
- Is vimax detox safe?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free