Doctor insights on:
Is Being Tired A Symptom Of Worse Heart Disease Or Advancing Pregnancy
Heart disease is a condition in which a person has problems within his or her vascular system and heart, which includes both congenital birth defects and problems acquired later. Examples of heart disease include clogging (atherosclerosis) of the coronary (heart) arteries, heart attacks (obstructions of the arteries), damaged heart valves, heart muscle failure, and viral infections of the heart. Some major causes of heart disease include genetics, smoking, hypertension, high ...Read more
I have heart disease. For the past 2 days I have been tired &experiencing headache & shortness of breath. Is that a symptom of irregular heart rhythm?
Alcohol: read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_syndromeGet a more detailed answer ›
Unclear : Can you please rephrase the question, it is unclear what you ask. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can being tired be a symptom of colon cancer?
- Can being tired cause heart palpitations?
- Is being tired all the time a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is pregnancy heart murmur a symptom of pregnancy?
- Is tachypnea a symptom of congenital heart disease?
- Is hepatomegaly a symptom of congenital heart disease?
- Is fussiness a symptom of congenital heart disease?
- Talk to a cardiologist online