Doctor insights on:
Is Being Tired A Symptom Of Worse Heart Disease Or Advancing Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I have heart disease. For the past 2 days I have been tired &experiencing headache & shortness of breath. Is that a symptom of irregular heart rhythm?
Need more info : Definitely depends on your exact diagnosis of congenital heart disease, treatment or corrective surgery performed so far, and many other variables. You definitely need to seek the counsel of a cardiologist with expertise/additional training in adult congenital heart disease when planning to have a family. ...Read more
PGE1: Pge1 or prostaglandin is a medication that is generally started in certain types of congenital heart disease after children are born, if that particular heart lesion requires a blood vessel known as the ductus arteriosus to remain open. Pge1 helps to keep that blood vessel open either to provide blood flow to the lungs or to the body. ...Read more
Alcohol: read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_syndromeGet a more detailed answer ›
Heart disease is a condition in which a person has problems with his heart, which includes both birth defects and problems acquired later. Examples of heart disease include clogging of the coronary (heart) arteries, heart attacks, leaky heart valves, heart failure, viral infections ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is high cholesterol considered a form of heart or vessel disease?
- Is being tired all the time a sign of pregnancy?
- Is being cold all the time a symptom of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is loss of interest or pleasure a symptom of depression in pregnancy?
- Is pregnancy heart murmur a symptom of pregnancy?
- Is congenital heart defects a symptom of high risk pregnancy?
- Is irritability a symptom of congenital heart disease?
- Talk to a cardiologist online