Doctor insights on:
Is Being Perverted A Stage That Teens Go Through Or No
Tough Definition: That is a difficult question to answer, because it depends on your definition of "perverted." all teenagers are naturally curious about their sexuality (and sexual issues in general) as they grow and develop. If a teenager seems to show a proclivity towards discussing or mentioning sexuality, this can be natural. ...Read more
I feel alone, im only 18 and have low t, hbp, lot of anxiety disorders, high liver enzymes, etc. Etc. Is there other teens that go through this stuff?
Can things in your teens lead to later sleep disorders? My son stayed up late online through jr and sr years of HS and still sleeps 3 to 10.
How does adolescent anxiety work? How does it effect teen boys? Does it basically mean teens are more prone to anxiety and it'll go away in adulthood?
Anxiety is treatable: I think you mean anxiety which gets in the way of everyday functioning at school and/or socially. Anxiety disorders are in part genetic, so it's not your fault. Teen boys and girls can develop bad anxiety causing avoidance, isolation and even depression. Boys may be less likely to ask for help. Speak to parents, school psychologist, social worker, but know you're not alone. See: https://secure02.kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/problems/anxiety_tips.html Hope this helps. ...Read more
OK for all kids: It's ok for all kids to "go wild" and express themselves in a nonviolent respectful manner. ...Read more
If you are going to have epilepsy is it usually spotted before your 30's had 2 in my teens andn ow everyday I worry I am gonna have one again l?
Getting closer: Epilepsy can begin at any age, mostly in early life & again late in life. 2 seizures which are unprovoked occurring on 2 separate days is epilepsy. However cases of epilepsy in teens can disappear, even without treatment. If you are worried, see a neurologist, have an eeg, and a good discussion afterwards. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When you go to a senior center and no one is in the halls is that good or not
- How much is it to go to a ent with no insurnace?
- I have a scab on my head that wont go away is it cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can we know if it was a baby tooth or an adult tooth that is loose?
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- Why does my neck click when i turn my head a certain way is that good or bad?
- Hear sloshing in my head is there a fatal disease that teens get
- Talk to a pediatrician online