Doctor insights on:
Is Beef Safe
Pork: Pork that is cooked rare may carry trichinosis, a parasite that can cause extremely serious health problems. I advise never eating pork unless it is well cooked! ...Read more
Not bad if lean: Lean beef is not bad for one's health, as long as it is consumed in moderation. Your leaner cuts of beef include the filet mignon and new york steaks. The fattier and less healthy cuts include your prime rib and rib eye cuts. Stick with the healthier, leaner cuts and enjoy in moderation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not much: Rare beef occurs when the cooking does not denature the red myoglobin in the beef. In this country beef is inspected and certified so disease is unlikely from poorly cooked beef. It does contain a goody amount of nutritional protein, and a few vitamins like vitamin b-12 less common in vegetable sources. Rarely beef can be contaminated during processing and outbreaks of illness have occurred. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Reaction: There are a few reasons why beef might be affecting you. It could be an allergy to the beef or a even a sensitivity. Sometime people react to beef because of what the cow was given (like the grains it was fed or the hormones and antibiotics it was given). If it is an allergy or sensitivity, there are some tests that your doctor can do to get more information. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is xanax and nyquil safe?
- Is warm water safe?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take 2 10mg zyrtec a day?
- Is it safe to cum inside 5 days after her period?
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- Is anal sex safe if you have an internal hemorrhoid?
- Is it safe to freeze thawed ground beef?