Doctor insights on:
Is Bananas Safe To Eat If You Are Gestonional Diabetic
They Can: You can still eat bananas – even if you have diabetes. Bananas are a good source of fiber, they contain potassium, and vitamin c, but they also contain carbohydrates. In fact, all fruit has some carbohydrate, so you need to count them in your diabetes meal plan. If you want to include bananas in your meal plan, become familiar with portion sizes and the number of carbohydrates in each. ...Read more
No: If you are not already diabetic, you need not worry. ...Read more
Is it ok for me as a newly diagnosed diabetic to eat a lot of fruit? I have been eating apple orange banana daily. An app I use says over daily sugar?
My type 2 diabetes is under good control A1c 5.1, but love to eat 6 large bananas and fruits daily. How many grams of natural sugar I am limited to.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe eat bananas pregnant
- Bananas safe eat diabetes
- Bruised banana safe to eat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are bananas good for you to eat?
- Can you eat banana leaves?
- If you are diabetic what can you eat
- How many bananas should you eat a day?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free