Doctor insights on:
Is Bananas Safe To Eat If You Are Gestonional Diabetic
They Can: You can still eat bananas – even if you have diabetes. Bananas are a good source of fiber, they contain potassium, and vitamin c, but they also contain carbohydrates. In fact, all fruit has some carbohydrate, so you need to count them in your diabetes meal plan. If you want to include bananas in your meal plan, become familiar with portion sizes and the number of carbohydrates in each. ...Read more
Is it ok for me as a newly diagnosed diabetic to eat a lot of fruit? I have been eating apple orange banana daily. An app I use says over daily sugar?
No: If you are not already diabetic, you need not worry. ...Read more
My type 2 diabetes is under good control A1c 5.1, but love to eat 6 large bananas and fruits daily. How many grams of natural sugar I am limited to.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat hajmola when you are pregnant?
- Are pomegranates safe to eat if you have gestational diabetes?
- Is it safe to take emetrol if you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get a piercing if you are taking immune suppressing medication?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Is it dangerous to eat moldy bread if you have a penicillin allergy?
- Is it bad to shave the hairs off your belly if you are pregnant?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free