Doctor insights on:
Is Antiandrogen Effect Permanent
In men, for prostate: Antiandrogens act by blocking the binding of testosterone & derivatives to the androgen receptor. These agents are used as therapy for men with advanced prostate cancer. Drugs such as Bicalutamide are often used in combination with medical or surgical castration as part of combined androgen blockade. A newer agent under investigation for prostate cancer is mdv3100. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should i go for antiandrogen, am a famale whose front hair is thinning and got some hair appearing on chin ?
I recently took a supplement called Diindolylmethane which i learned afterwards is a potent antiandrogen.How long will the effects last.6 weeks so far?
Impossible: You did not share with us anything specific about 'the effects'. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antiandrogen for acne
- Antiandrogen foods
- Does amebiasis infection have a permanent effect on the intestines?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Antiandrogens side effects
- Antiandrogen herb for acne
- Natural antiandrogens for acne
- Chinese herbs that have antiandrogen effects