Doctor insights on:
Is Antiandrogen Effect Permanent
In men, for prostate: Antiandrogens act by blocking the binding of testosterone & derivatives to the androgen receptor. These agents are used as therapy for men with advanced prostate cancer. Drugs such as Bicalutamide are often used in combination with medical or surgical castration as part of combined androgen blockade. A newer agent under investigation for prostate cancer is mdv3100. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should i go for antiandrogen, am a famale whose front hair is thinning and got some hair appearing on chin ?
I recently took a supplement called Diindolylmethane which i learned afterwards is a potent antiandrogen.How long will the effects last.6 weeks so far?
Impossible: You did not share with us anything specific about 'the effects'. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Trismus after wisdom teeth removal is that a bad side effect
- What is the difference between an adverse drug reaction and side effect?
- What is the side effect of taking prometrium 200mg during early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is indentation from eyeglasses on your nose permanent?
- Is frequant anal sex harmful to ur body or effect the muscels in your rectum?
- Is a systemic yeast infection a side effect of humira?
- What is the long term effect on lifestyle for someone with a club foot?
- Is having hot flashes a normal side effect of prednisone?