Doctor insights on:
Is An Irregular Heartbeat Considered A Heart Disease
Depends: If the irregular heart beat is due to sporadic premature beats and the heart is structurally normal, that kind of irregularity is present in all normal hearts and not considered a heart disease. On the other hand, if you have atrial fibrillation (for example), that is considered a heart disease. ...Read more
Heart disease is a condition in which a person has problems with his heart, which includes both birth defects and problems acquired later. Examples of heart disease include clogging of the coronary (heart) arteries, heart attacks, leaky heart valves, heart failure, viral infections ...Read more
Depends: All human beings have some irregular heart beat sometimes. If it's something you've occasionally noticed, i wouldn't include it on a health survey, but if your doctor has given you a specific diagnosis, e.g. Atrial fibrillation or supraventricular tachycardia (among others), then i would include it. ...Read more
Since two days I have irregular heartbeat, now i started to have pain in my heart specially get more intense when i move or lift since two days I have irregular heartbeat, now i started to have pain in my heart specially get more intense when i move or li
It can be: The sense of an abnormal heart rhythm (also known as palpitations) is frequently secondary to an irregular heart beat, or arrhythmia. Sometimes individuals have this sensation when the heart rhythm is not irregular. If there is any concern, an ECG recording at the time of symptoms, using an event monitor, will usually provide an answer. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Will anxiety cause irregular heartbeat. Sumtimes my heart will beat twice then there's a pause & will start beating regular again. Happens daily?
What best tests to rule out potential heart issues?I had normal echo. I have bothersome irregular heartbeat.If echo was normal should I be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a heart attack considered heart disease?
- Is wpw considered a heart disease?
- Is an enlarged aorta considered to be a heart or vessel disorder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is high cholesterol considered a form of heart or vessel disease?
- Is a stroke considered heart disease?
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- Is diarrhea considered to be a communicable disease?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free