Doctor insights on:
Is Air Popped Popcorn Low Carb
Low-carb diets: Low carb diets can clearly help you lose weight. Carbohydrates are broken down into simple sugars. They then enter your cells with help from Insulin and this gives you energy. Thus, you cannot decrease carbs too much. Although you can lose on a low carb diet, any diet that decreases calories can help you lose weight. Increasing your activity level is the most important factor to sustain it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: when on low carbs, your body might not have enough glucose to run the metabolism of your brain, your heart, your kidneys, other organs. It might rely on the breakdown of fats for energy- called ketoacidosis. It is not the best way to get energy and it can lead to problems in organs mentioned, esp the kidney if you dont have enough fluids to flush out the ketones. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Air popped popcorn vs microwave popcorn
- Caloric content of a serving of air-popped popcorn
- Potato chips vs air popped popcorn
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you eat popcorn on low carb diet?
- Pop secret popcorn nutrition information
- Is popcorn popped in olive oil healthy?
- Popcorn calories carbs
- Nutritional information for air popped popcorn