Doctor insights on:
Is Age A Factor In Maternal Sore Nipples
See a doctor: The quick answer is that the breasts @ any age are still hormonally sensitive. That will never fully go away. Are you taking medications? Have you had a mammogram? Have you had a breast exam? What is your family history? See a doctor to be evaluated. No need to wonder. Your evaluation will be quick and very simple. ...Read more
Sore nipples: If the sore nipples are not because you are nursing your baby. Please seek consultation from a physician who specializes in the treatment of breasts. In rare cases there could be an infection, or very rare a type of breast cancer. Please don't worry, i'm just giving answers if you are not actively breast feeding. If the other notable physicians remedies don't seem to help. Please reconsult. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sexually active? If : You have missed your period take a pregnancy test. When pregnant, vaginal discharge is thin, white ; milky. But because this is not a diagnostic symptom, a pregnancy test should be taken if you miss your period. Leukorrhea is normal vaginal discharge (d/c). D/c is composed of cellular debris, vaginal secretions ; bacteria ; is stimulated by ^ vaginal blood flow ; ^ estrogen. D/c ^ is seen w >. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is gender a factor in maternal sore nipples?
- Is sensitive nipples a symptom of maternal sore nipples?
- Is concern for teeth biting a symptom of maternal sore nipples?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy maternal age
- Advanced maternal age in pregnancy
- Sore nipples
- Down syndrome maternal age chart
- Talk to a pediatrician online