Doctor insights on:
Is Acai Berry Supreme Safe For Thyroid
Hello.Im really concern about my hyperthyroidsm problem.Is it safe really to take acai berry pill and would it help?Thanks in advance.
Yes: Acai berries have more antioxidants than many other berries.Health benefits have not been confirmed, but there is no harm in lupus. ...Read more
Basic info.: The acai berry is a fruit from acai trees in brazii. The acai berry contains antioxidants which are purported to reduce free radical formation & to help protect from some cancers. It is also reported to assist with weight loss and can be used as an oil in cosmetics. Like other fruits, if you eat too much of it at a time you could develop nausea, diarrhea or an uncomfortable stomach. The acai >. ...Read more
Yes, to a limit.: Both active ingredients are secreted in breast milk. Too much will affect behavior and no long term studies have been published. Both are promoted as weight loss agents. Breast feeding alone is better than these nutritional supplements. Why not wait! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Avoid to be safe: There is no evidence as to safety here, so i would avoi it/both, until more inforamtion is available. ...Read more
Good question: A pretty good basic introduction to the "thyroid acai connection" is http://www.Ehow.Com/facts_5895174_acai-berry-thyroid-disease.Html hope this helps, dr. P. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take the acai berry while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is acai berry safe while on blood thinners?
- Is acai berry or green tea better for weight loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How safe is acai berry?
- Is taking folic acid and biotin together safe for promoting hair growth?
- Is it safe to mix oxycodone and ibuprofen for pain relief?
- Is polyester safe for babies to sleep on?
- Is it safe to eat acai berries while pregnant?