Doctor insights on:
Is A Sacrococcygeal Teratoma Hereditary Or Environmental
Yes: Incidence is rare 1:15000 live births.Get a more detailed answer ›
Has anyone on here treated adults w/ sacrococcygeal teratoma? I'm wondering if I should get a second opinion to see if I have other treatment options.
Can you explain features and causes of holoproscephaly, caudal dysgenesis, sacrococcygeal teratoma and situs inversus?
NO: Each entity by itself would require more than the 400 characters allow to properly explain. ...Read more
Embryonal tissue: A teratoma is a tumor of tissues comprising different organs such as bone, skin, nerve tissue usually derived from more than one germ layer. The teratomas have been reported to contain hair, teeth, bone and, very rarely, more complex organs or processes such as eyes,torso, and hands, feet, or other limbs, virtually attempting to recreate a fetus. They arise from embryonal cells in ovary and testis ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Teratomas: Teratomas are a type of tumor or mass made up of different types of tissues. They are congenital (meaning they are present at the time of birth) but may not be detected until later in life. Teratomas can be benign or malignant. Benign means the teratoma is non-cancerous and won't spread to other parts of the body. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello too whow its may concern, when a woman had teratoma whats good for that.please help thanks.
Need details: If you are talking of ovarian teratoma most of them have excellent prognosis if detected early . At 24 you most likely have well differentiated type also known as dermoid need simple surgical removal is enough and benign . The other poorly differentiated one depends on the stage , You have to speak to your doctor . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a genetic basis for having dry eyes is it familial or hereditary?
- Is down syndrome hereditary or environmental?
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do any stds have inflamed bleeding gums as a symptom or is this from oral sex?
- Is a hoarse voice a symptom of strep throat or laryngitis?
- Is persistent vaginal or rectal bleeding a sign of cancer?
- Is down syndrome a dominant or recessive trait?
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free