Doctor insights on:
Is A Person With Hep A Contagious Forever
If someone where to catch hep c could you ever be cured from it and not be contagious? And would the body be able to fight it off?
Is there anyway that i can do to at least recover from hep b? I've had this since 2010 and my condition then was acute and not contagious.
Hepatitic c- I am so scared to get contagious with hep c im a phlebotomist. My question is could hep c ever be cured like go away?
Hepatitis C: Yes. There are some humans who clear this viral infection on their own. There are some very successful medications being studied now. Just remember that using all of the precautions you are taught where you work will protect you very much. ...Read more
My cousin diagnosed w hep A even tho she had her childhood shots how contagious is she? I have two kids but both are immunized
Depends: First, the Hep A vaccine was licensed in 1995 and not widely used in infant shots until a few years later. The immune protection likely wanes some by adulthood, so I consider any adult at some risk. Risk of spread is greatest in the two weeks before and first week after symptom onset. Avoidance of oral and fecal material in that period prevents spread. ...Read more
Is hep c contagious and if someone gets it could you ever be cured from it? I work in healthcare setting and im stressing over it.
Yes and yes...: Hepatitis c is a viral infection passed via the parenteral route i.e. Blood. The blood of the infected person must get into the blood of the recipient for transmission to occur. Risk factors include IV drugs, tattoos, tainted blood transfusions, body piercings and multiple sex partners. There is treatment for hepatitis c for many successful treatment represents a cure. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is a person with shingles contagious?
- How long is a person contagious with the flu?
- How long is a person with diphtheria contagious?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is a person with rsv contagious?
- Is colon flush safe for weight loss for a person with hep c?
- How long is a person contagious with bronchitis?
- How long is a person with mrsa contagious?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online