Doctor insights on:
Is A Low Grade Fever A Sign Of Having Nicotine Withdrawal
No: Not unless you are exercising too much. ...Read more
Unlikley: Classic pregnancy sxs begin when period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). Sx’s can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings ; aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line ; ^ white, milky vaginal discharge. Take pregnancy test to know. ...Read more
Is a low grade fever (not above 99.9) an early sign of pregnancy? I'm 8 DPO, and have had this for 6 days. No other feelings of illness.
Temp Rise after O: Your temperature will normally rise about 0.5 to 1 degree after ovulation due to a rise in progesterone levels. It is not likely that it will rise further with pregnancy. But a sustained temperature rise of more than 16 days is a pretty good sign that your are pregnant. ...Read more
For the past 3 days I have had a low grade fever, body aches, and migraines , could these be signs of early pregnancy or somethings else?
My 8 year old has just about evdry sign and symptom of delirium. Hes had a low grade fever for oved 5 days now. And matchss about 80% of the causes of delirium. Its friday night doc office is closed. Should I wait it out or go to childrens hospital?
After 11 days of cold symptoms, I have a sore throat, laryngitis and a low grade fever. Signs of secondary infection?
Worsening: Significant worsening of symptoms after you appear to be on the upswing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is low grade fever a sign of pregnancy?
- Low grade fever sign of pregnancy
- Low grade fever sign of early pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a low grade fever during pregnancy?
- Having a low grade fever and green stool
- Why do i have a low grade fever?
- Low grade fever and period
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free