Doctor insights on:
Is A Deviated Septum A Good Reason For A Nose Job
Septoplasty: You can absolutely have a septoplasty and rhinoplasty performed at the same time - in fact it is very common. Make sure that your surgeon is well qualified to do both procedures because there are some who are great at one or the other, and some that are great at both. Doesn't hurt to get more than one opinion when considering rhinoplasty. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Does a septoplasty only straighten a deviated septum or does it also straighten a crooked/hooked nose?
I want to have surgery (septoplasty) for my deviated septum, crooked nose. What is usually involved in the process?
Surgery: The septum is separated from the nasal lining and part of it is removed to create more space in the nose. The curvature of the septum is corrected with sutures or cartilage scraping or with cartilage grafts. After surgery, the nose is usually packed for 24 hrs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Deviated septum nose surgery
- Crooked nose deviated septum
- Does deviated septum surgery change your nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergies connection deviated nasal septum surgery hypersensitivity nose septoplasty
- Should my nose be swollen for awhile after a deviated septum surgery
- Yoga for deviated nasal septum
- Deviated septum ear problems
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free