Doctor insights on:
Is A Curve In The Penis Bad
No; mild curve is ok: A normal penis without peyronie's disease can be mildly curved when erect. Peyronie's is due to a thickened, firm area (caused by scarring after some inflammation or injury to the penis) in the compartment where blood flows in to pressurize the penis into an erection. Since the firm area (plaque) is a fixed shape and size, but the rest of the penis expands to get erect, one gets a crooked penis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I masturbate by rubbing penis on thigh with fist.
is bad for me. Has caused curve of penis
is this bad
that it's curved
also will cause it cause prob?
Firstly: It is unlikely that this unique way of masturbating is what caused the curve in your penis. Most penis do have a curve to them. I dont think you have a thing to worry about, but if you are worried about the amount of curve, you can consult with your doctor. It will not be necessary to tell him about your masturbation, if you are uncomfortable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Penis enlargement: It is dangerous to your long term penile health. Please do not let anyone talk you into any process described as "enlarging your penis". This is not recognized by anyone i know who is an ethical physician. ...Read more
Can't tell: If you are concerned with an abnormality on your penis i suggest discussing it with your personal physician who can directly look at and diagnose the problem. ...Read more
Normal: It's within the range of normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Normal: Your size is normal and you may continue to grow up until age 18-20. You are fine as is. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Curve on penis when flaccid
- How can i un curve my penis?
- Is it true that having an upward penis curve is an advantage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a small penis a bad thing ?
- Does my bofriend have a problem if his penis curves like banana?
- How do i make my penis curve upward slightly?
- What would be the cause of a bent penis bad circumcision?
- Talk to a urologist online for free