Doctor insights on:
Is 87 A Good Pulse Rate
Yes : That is probably normal if there are no symptoms. ...Read more
What is normal pulse rate. Is 90 to 95 a high pulse rate which needs evaluation by a cardiologist. Thanks.
Pulse rate: 90 to 95 is a bit high but not of great concern. Your primary care doctor can tell you if its likely of concern in you. Some folks have that rate range as their normal and for others it high. ...Read more
Resting heart rate is 75-80 BPM. I take 12.5mg of atenolol for anxiety. Is this a good number for resting heart rate?
That is normal: The heart is a muscle and when it is resting and/ or one is in good shape, resting heart rate can be as low as 40 BPM. That is what is typically seen in well conditioned athletes when they r sedentary or sleeping for example. Others who are not quite as athletic, will have a resting heart rate 70-90 BPM while awake and likely go down below. 70 BPM when Sleeping ...Read more
Yes: 72 is just fine!Get a more detailed answer ›
Pulse: 60 to 84 would be niceGet a more detailed answer ›
Is a 103 pulse rate too high I took a self test at a pharmacy an can't remember the bp but I remember pulse it also said bp at risk an pulse high?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is 76 a good pulse rate?
- Resting heart rate 87 bpm
- What is a good resting pulse rate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good blood pressure and pulse rate?
- What is a good pulse rate for someone who exercises?
- Is a high pulse rate a sign of good health after you go running?
- Pulse rate men
- Pulse 137 blood pressure 137 87