Doctor insights on:
Is 500 Mg Of Amoxicyline 4 X Day For 7 Days Enough To Kill A Dental Abscess
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Hi I am on amoxicillin for a dental abscess and am now having troubles with dihareeh is this normal and can I prevent it?
I can see I have a dental abscess. I can see the pus. I'm panicking I'm going to die from it. I have just started amoxicillin will I be okay?
I saw a dentist for a tooth abscess. I have been taking Amoxicillin for three days. My face and jaw have swollen and my face is turning yellow. I have started taking 2500 mg of Co-codamol approximately every 4-5 hours. What should Ido?
Need reevaluation: Co-codamol is a pain killer, not an abscess cure. Amoxicillin is supposed to prevent spread of infection, but will not cure abscess. Abscess can only be cured w root canal rx or extraction. Please call dentist to report your current status and ask for advice. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had a tooth abscess and i was on 7 days of amoxicillin.I saw a dds today as i still have the bump. He gave no prescription for a refill and said that no exam is needed. Iwill see him on 2/13 at the next cleaning. What should I do?
I had a tooth abscess and got prescribed antibiotics (amoxicillin) for 3 days the abscess was huge ive been off the antibiotics 2 days now but still have a little amount of swelling left it's quite hard also I had my tooth extracted 5 days ago 2day
A tooth or dental abcess is an infected tooth. The tooth can become infected by a caries ( decay) or by trauma, or through a gum infection or some other way. A tooth abcess may be life threatening so it should be taken care of asap. A dentist will recommend extraction or root ...Read more
Dental abscess is also known as Tooth abscess. A dental abscess happens from 3 main causes. 1) trauma 2) decay 3) periodontal disease. The first two are easier to treat. When a tooth has an abscess with a periodontal component the outcomes can be successful, but ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is 500 mg of amoxicillin 4 x day for 7 days enough to clear a dental abscess?
- I want to start taking b12 vitiamin for energy is 500 mg enough 1 tab a day
- Is it normal to bleed for 4 days after a pap smear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a dose of 540 mg a day of black cohosh safe for women?
- Is it normal for a 20 year old woman to sleep an average of 10 hours a day?
- Is 10 mg of ritalin every 4 hours a big dose for adhd?
- Is it safe to take 18 30 mg pills of oxycodone a day?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free