Doctor insights on:
Is 120 Over 60 A Good Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
That is good: One should also check the diastolic BP reading as well. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Blood pressure: 110/60 pulse of 90. Is norrnal. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Blood pressure is good sitting down 120/75. But just walking across room it goes to 140/90. I'm not over weight or in bad shape. Should I be concern?
Yes, I think so: You're right, your resting blood pressure is fine. But it is unusual to see such a rise with quite minimal activity, especially at your age. Improving your conditioning would likely help...probably daily walking, something not too strenuous. Or you may be salt sensitive & need to really watch that. But first you should see your doctor; this needs evaluation to exclude kidney/adrenal/other problems ...Read moreGet help now ›
14yrs old BP112/64: It is normal and nothing to be concerned about. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Get help now ›
BP: Perfectly so ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a good blood pressure for women over 60?
- Is 100 over 60 a good blood pressure?
- Is a blood pressure of 90 over 60 good?
- Is 120 60 blood pressure good?
- Is 110 60 a good blood pressure?
- Is 110 over 80 a good blood pressure?
- Is 130 over 80 a good blood pressure?
- Is 110 over 70 a good blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online for free