Doctor insights on:
Is 120 Over 60 A Good Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
That is good: One should also check the diastolic BP reading as well. ...Read more
Blood pressure: 110/60 pulse of 90. Is norrnal. ...Read more
Blood pressure is good sitting down 120/75. But just walking across room it goes to 140/90. I'm not over weight or in bad shape. Should I be concern?
Yes, I think so: You're right, your resting blood pressure is fine. But it is unusual to see such a rise with quite minimal activity, especially at your age. Improving your conditioning would likely help...probably daily walking, something not too strenuous. Or you may be salt sensitive & need to really watch that. But first you should see your doctor; this needs evaluation to exclude kidney/adrenal/other problems ...Read more
Bit high: A bit high. May not need medications unless you have diabetes or heart disease. Regular exercise, weight loss even by 10 pounds if you are overweight, avoiding excess alcohol and quitting smoking are all recommended. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
14yrs old BP112/64: It is normal and nothing to be concerned about. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a good blood pressure for women over 60?
- Is 100 over 60 a good blood pressure?
- Is a blood pressure of 90 over 60 good?
- Is 120 over 80 a good blood pressure?
- Is 120 60 blood pressure good?
- Is 110 60 a good blood pressure?
- Is 110 over 80 a good blood pressure?
- Is 130 over 80 a good blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online for free