Doctor insights on:
Irregular Periods After Pregnancy
My gf has irregular periods and pregnancy symptoms tests are all negative even after 3 tests she has taken any suggestions?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is 21 days enought time to take a pregnancy test after unprotectrd sex? I have very irregular periods so can't go by that?
My periods on march 26 or 27.I had protected sex on 27,took postinor 27 hrs after sex.any chance of pregnancy .I have irregular periods too?
I am on the mini pill, having pregnancy symptoms. I have irregular periods. The test is negative 2.5 weeks after the incident. Should this be a long enough time frame to be accurate?
No: Pregnancy tests are accurate 4wks after last menstrual period, not 2.5wks after incident. Minipill is tricky b/c it requires precise timing to be effective. If you wait until 27hrs after previous day's pill, you might not be protected. Check out http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/taking-birth-control-pills-mdash-what-counts-same-time-every-day for more info re timing of birth control pills. ...Read more
If i had unprotected sex a few days after my menstrual what are my chances of pregnancy. I have irregular periods.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Irregular periods after ectopic pregnancy
- Irregular periods after pregnancy while breastfeeding
- When to take a pregnancy test with irregular periods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Early pregnancy symptoms with irregular periods
- Is there any chance of pregnancy after periods?
- Irregular periods after d and c
- Five days late negative pregnancy test irregular periods
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free