Doctor insights on:
Iron Deficiency Vitamins
May be: Some one deficient in iron and vitamin D is likely to be deficient in other nutrients as well. If would be prudent to consult a doctor for a proper assessment. In the mean time, take a multivitamin tablet daily. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
Can b vitamin , iron deficiency or thyroid problems cause left arm and left side of face to feel numbish on and off for days? Did MRI and EEG good.
How does iron and vitamin d deficiency affect my body. What can I do. Besides supliments. To bring my levels up?
Darkness & Bleeding: Avoiding sunlight causes vitamin d deficiency--rickets tends to occur in northern climes in the winter. The main non-nutritional cause of iron deficiency is bleeding, including menstrual blood loss, which is why women are at greater risk for this than men. Men can become iron deficient due to unseen blood loss from stomach ulcers or intestinal cancers. ...Read more
I've vitamin D deficiency 17.5nmol/l and iron deficiency 6.8umol/l there is any problem if i take vitamin D and iron together ?
Hair were healthy in april 2013. Afterwards had hairfall due to iron deficiency. Now hair is thin & less growth. What vitamins can I take?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of vitamin d and iron deficiency besides nutrition?
- Can vitamin b6 cause an iron deficiency?
- Vitamin b12 iron deficiency with multiple sclerosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamin d and iron deficiency loss of appetite and lower gi anemia
- Can too much vitamin e cause iron deficiency?
- Is there any correlation between taking iron pills vitamin d deficiency?
- Iron and vitamin b12 deficiency
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free