Doctor insights on:
Iris White Spots Brushfield Spots
I have a brown spot on my iris and a mole that has 2 white spots on the back of my eye what does this mean?
Irritated and red eye on right side of iris to the corner, contact wearer, feels scratchy. No white spots or any ulcer. Worse with contact out?
Dryness is possible: A common cause of redness and irritation with contacts is dryness. Other issues are contact lens overwear and improper management. Are you removing the lens each night? Are you rinsing it well after cleaning before insertion? Check with the initial fitter of the lens to see if some changes need be made. ...Read more
Brush field spots: They are one of many stigma or signs seen in a down's syndrome patient. ...Read more
Helppp... My left eye has been irritated for two days now... I noticed white/gray spots on my iris near my pupil and the white part of my eye is pink.
Corneal ulcer: This is a serious problem. You need to see an ophthalmologist right away and get started on strong antibiotic drops. Most likely causes are contact lens wear or a corneal abrasion. Early treatment will speed healing and prevent scarring in your cornea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Freckles?: Freckles and nevi are the usual pigmentations found on the iris. Also, hamartomas, brushfield spots, lisch nodules, inflammatory nodules, adenomas, xanthogranulas, melanomas, iris atrophy, stretch holes are among other iris lesions or spots that can occur but much less common. If your iris spots are new, have them evaluated by an eye md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spots on iris of eye
- White spots on nipples sign of pregnancy
- After using hydrogen peroxide white spots
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White spots on my tonsils but no sore throat
- What do white spots on the brain indicate on an mri brain scan?
- Toddler has white spots on tongue
- Itchy white spots on vagina
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free