Doctor insights on:
Inversion Table Soreness Normal
My groin /thigh are sore to touch, could this be hip bursitis? It hurts when getting out of chair and of bed. Inversion table caused more pain.
Not likely: Groin pain that is tender is more likely tendonitis or muscle strain injury. Hip bursitis is much more common on the 'outside' of your hip( greater trochanter)and usually is painful to sleep on the affected side. See your physician soon for examination and to ' rule out' more serious conditions( blood clot).Best of luck.! ...Read more
Is it normal for back pain to increase after the first use of inversion table? Should i contunue? Desperate to find sciatica relife from bulging disc
It Can: Its a double edge sword. You want to decompress the nerves from the disc and spine pressure, but if you hurt more after doing this it can suggest other issues also going on like spinal stenosis, facet arthropathy, even herniated discs can still aggravate the issues during decompression. Suggest stopping this and see a spine specialist who can direct the right care and treatment for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
In the past year I have horrible posture leaning forward and to the right. I would like to use zn inversion table. Do u think it will help?
Yes, but...: Yes, you can use an inversion table to get symptomatic relief that is temporary. However it will not solve the structural problem provided you are symptomatic from this structural problem. ...Read more
I have had retina tears recently. Someone told me I should not use an inversion table. Is that true?
Inversion table: You should feel relief while on the table and every time you use it. Over time the benefits of reduced pain appear. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lately after i have sex my vagina is sore is this normal since i am pregnant
- Can inversion tables help scoliosis?
- Will an inversion table make you taller
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Inversion tables vs spinal decompression
- Do you get back your normal lips back without a scar after cold sore is gone?
- An inversion table sacroiliac joint pain
- Are inversion tables safe to use when pregnant?
- Inversion table for a sore ankle foot