Doctor insights on:
Inverse Psoriasis Symptoms
Psoriasis: There is no cure for psoriasis only control. There are prescription topical steroids. There are intralesional steroid injections. The biologics like Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, (infliximab) and Otezla are very effective at treating psoriatic arthritis and also the skin lesions of psoriasis. Patients with psoriasis are also prone to cardiovascular disease but the biologics help reduce this. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease involving the skin, nails, and occasionally the joints. It is not contagious. There are several types of skin lesions, most common variety being large red scaly itchy plaques on extensor surfaces such as elbows and knees. Psoriasis can be controlled by a wide variety of medications, but a cure has ...Read more
I have inverse psoriasis I am currently taking fluocinonide 0.05%.
Should change my diet because it has gotten worse and i don't have any insurance.?
Can inverse psoriasis be more of a purple color than the scalded red depicted in most online examples?
. The derm has been treating my son for fungal infection in groin. I think it is inverse psoriasis how can I tell the difference. ?
See below: Tnf inhibitors are the best.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diet for inverse psoriasis
- Information inverse psoriasis
- Inverse psoriasis treatments
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Inverse psoriasis treatment
- Home remedies with natural herbs and vitamins for inverse psoriasis
- Psoriasis causes symptoms
- Symptoms of psoriasis on the scalp
- Talk to a dermatologist online