Doctor insights on:
What t stage is transmurally invasive adenocarcinoma extending into pericolic adipose tissue with pericolic abscess formation in ajcc 7th edition?
Biopsy of hepatic mass segment 7 and 8 with final diagnosis of Invasive Adenocarcinoma, what does this mean? Colon Cancer?
Possibly: A number of different adenoCa's can spread to liver. Colonoscopy followed by PET/CAT may be needed to determine origin of the metastatic lesion. Once primary is addressed, the liver can be handled since lesions of liver do not spread out of liver but primary's can spread to other sites. Liver then approached by resection, microwave ablation or chemoembolization. ...Read more
The biopsy results says invasive moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma. Please what does this means and what is the medical cure for this?
My husband was diagnosed with invasive moderately differentiated pulmonary adenocarcinoma. What is the course of treatment?
Your oncologist is t: Your oncologist should guide you in the decisions towards treatment. Cancer treatments are dictated by the stage of disease. So you need to know what stage of lung cancer he has. For early stages, surgery can be the best option but as it goes from stage 1 to 3, chemotherapy and radiotherapy are used in combination. For stage 4 it is mostly chemotherapy which is most useful. ...Read more
What does each word/phrase mean?Infiltrating, well differentiated adenocarcinoma; carcinoma focally invades superficial submucosa;no lymphovascular invasion?Is surgery advised for this type of report?
Colon biopsy:huge tubulovillous adenoma with marked atypia, multi foci adenocarcinoma in situ &one tiny focus suggestive of micro invasion.Is it cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Poorly differentiated invasive adenocarcinoma of the lung
- Invasive adenocarcinoma colon
- Invasive prostatic adenocarcinoma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Invasive ductal adenocarcinoma breast cancer
- What are the treatments for invasive adenocarcinoma of the breast?
- Life expectancy adenocarcinoma lung cancer
- Is adenocarcinoma curable?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free