Doctor insights on:
Intussusception Decreased Appetite
Markedly decreased appetite (anorexia) is a symptom in which a person has little appetite (little desire to eat food). Anorexia nervosa, however, is a psychiatric disorder in which a "too skinny" person believes she is too fat, and has an abnormal fear of eating ...Read more
Individualized: Teething symptoms will be different for every child. Decreased appetite can be associated with teething and only your child will no how long this will last. Provide loving support, teething rings, the correct dose of tylenol for severe pain and plenty of fluids until your child completes teething. Remember, teething is a natural life process... Your child will get through it just as you did. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I need to clarify ..lost 20-25lbs since October. No exercise. Decreased appetite but don't feel sick. Concern? Will see doc in few wks.
Definite need an: Evaluation. As that kind of weight loss out of the blue, without an effort, definitely necessitate an evaluation to make sure something more concerning is going on. There are all sorts of reasons for weight loss ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Decreased appetite and intussusception
- Is decreased appetite a symptom of intussusception?
- Decreased appetite
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does decreased appetite associated with roseola last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with oral thrush last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with strep throat last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online