Doctor insights on:
Intestinal Candida Treatment
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
After a few weeks of finishing the Candida treatment, i realized the the opening of my vagina is whitish.. is it normal?
What is the best treatment to ensure complete entire eradication of candida balanitis? Candida confirmed, type unconfirmed.
Forgive my frankness: Mucosal and skin candida are obvious infections that are cured in a week or two by scientific Rx. By contrast, 'systemic candida' is a scam. You'll be persuaded your symptoms result from it, you'll be given all manner of things to take to manage it, but you will never be cured. That's how the scam operates. Your symptoms have some other cause. A scientific physician or holist can help you find it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Intestinal candida symptoms in women
- Intestinal candida symptoms in men
- Intestinal candida overgrowth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Candida intestinal infection symptoms
- Intestinal candida albicans
- Intestinal candida infection
- Intestinal candida symptoms
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online