Doctor insights on:
Intermittent Vision Distortion
Could be: The most likely cause for this symptoms is occipital migraine which causes a greying out of the vision the the corresponding peripheral 1/2 of vision of each eye with surrounding flashing lights lasting up to 2 hours and leaving with no trace. Persistent flashing in one eye only especially with lowered vision and floaters might be a retinal detachment and needs ophthalmological evaluation soon. ...Read more
Eyes: Distorted vision when tired sounds like dry eye/poor blink when staring at a screen. Try blinking more or using artificial tears. Vision distortion can also come from retinal disease like macular degeneration/ diabetes or migrain (brain), but should have no relation to fatigue. Go to ophthal if not better. ...Read more
I am experiencing peripheral vision distortion in my left eye. The effect seems like looking through moving water. It happened only briefly. Gone now?
I am having daily headaches with pain at both temples and interior eye sockets/bridge of nose. Also mild vision distortion?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for vision distortion
- Mild vision distortion
- Sudden vision distortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of vision distortion
- Peripheral vision distortion
- What is the best treatment for vision distortion?
- Intermittent blurry vision
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free