Doctor insights on:
Intermittent Swallowing Difficulty
Consider these...: Difficulty swallowing ("dysphagia") can be distinguished as a "transfer" problem (difficulty moving food from mouth to top of esophagus), "transit" problem (difficulty moving food down the esophagus), "spasm", gerd (due to sphincter problems), or obstructive (webs, rings, strictures, ulcer, tumor). Might want to see a gastroenterologist for treatment options. Need to distinguish "globus" and LPR. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When swallowing food I have difficulty some times food goes down and then comes back up. Sometimes white frothy stuff comes up. Getting worse?
Reflux: This is one of the most common problems in clinical medicine. A physician's office visit is in order; the trick of elevating the head of your bed on cinder blocks is a time-honored remedy as well. ...Read more
I've been having difficulty in swallowing for the past 48 hrs, seems like something's blocking there?
Swallowing.saliva difficulty improves after taking rabiprazole for 10 days.how much it will take to heal completely?
3-4 weeks: Assuming that you are being treated for GERD. If not improved within 4 weeks of therapy- return to your treating physician. ...Read more
yes: It may irritate your esophagus and cause pain on swallowing. Stop it and see a gastroenterologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore throat difficulty swallowing swollen glands
- Swollen throat difficulty swallowing
- Difficulty swallowing after thyroidectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen throat glands difficulty swallowing
- Tight neck muscles difficulty swallowing
- Home remedies for difficulty swallowing
- Sore throat difficulty swallowing no fever
- Difficulty swallowing