Doctor insights on:
I've developed a strange intermittent pain on the tip of my right pinky finger. When pain comes it lasts few seconds and then stops. Some trembling?
Like a wave: Many people are disturbed by such occurrences & reassurance that this is normal (it is) often helps. The worry itself can make it worse sometimes. The fight or flight response triggers rapid shallow breaths which trigger a cascade of physiologic changes like the ones mentioned. Focus on your breath and intentionally take longer breaths. Think of the anger like a wave that crests and dissipates. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sometimes out of nowhere my body will get really cold (shivering) for 5-8min then either really hot or goes back to normal. Why does this happen?
Not enough info: In order to give yoiu an answer i would need a lot more information. That would entail seeing your family physician and perhaps have some blood tests done. Are you taking any medication or herbal preparations? Lots of things can cause this mostly benign but to be sure please see your physician. ...Read more
I have never felt shivering at cold days even ifeel too cold but now i'm shivering too much when i feel cold. What has changed about me? 1.77cm/82kg.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Intermittent upper left quadrant dull pain under ribs
- Intermittent stabbing pain in ear
- What causes someone to shiver after sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes the uncontrollable shaking and shivering after general anesthesia?
- Extreme shivering without fever
- Toddler shivering no fever
- Intermittent hand tremor
- Talk to a neurologist online