Doctor insights on:
Intermittent Jaw Pain
Hi I've been experiencing a vague intermittent jaw pain on my left that sometimes will go to my left cheek. I've also had anachy left back shldr n arm?
Pain in epigastric region, pain in the back between shoulder blades, dizziness, lightheadedness, blurred vision, jaw pain, all intermittent for months?
Please elaborate: Is the pain in the joint (TMJ) or in the actual body of the jaw? Many conditions can cause this problem, including grinding your teeth, clenching, an abscess, an impacted tooth, etc. Can't diagnose correctly over the internet... You need to make an appointment with a local dentist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Intermittent jaw pain causes
- Intermittent jaw swelling
- Intermittent sharp pain in calf
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Intermittent chest pain anxiety
- Intermittent headache pain
- Intermittent pain in neck
- Intermittent ovary pain
- Talk to a dentist online for free