Doctor insights on:
Intermittent Breathing Difficulties
What could cause an intermittent feeling of warmth in my chest and throat when i breathe in? There is no difficulty breathing, just the feeling.
U have history of: Panic attack and this symptom could be part of anxiety and panic attack. I presume u already had some heart and GI work up. Get reassurance from ur dr. Take care and god bless u! http://www.M.Webmd.Com/heart-disease/features/12-possible-heart-symptoms-never-to-ignore. ...Read more
Call 911 ambulance: Anytime one finds a person who cannot breathe properly, and cannot tell why, one should right away call 911 for an ambulance. If the victim is choking and cannot speak, the heimlich maneuver can help. If the victim is having an asthma attack, there may be an inhaler in the pockets or purse. If the person is having an allergic reaction, there may be an epi-pen there, etc... ...Read more
I suffer from breathing problem and it has caused me to restrict my physical activity. I also suffer from frequent coughingand frequent temporary cold. What is the solution to my problem?
Asthma: Breathing problem with cough could be a bronchitis, pneumonia and/or asthma attack; also more severe conditions have to be r/o like heart problems or even pulmonary emboli if risk factors present. See you doctor asap for a good history and physical and further evaluation and diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sometimes: Abdominal contents are squished by bending, that pushes over the diaphragm giving you that sensation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Intermittent swallowing difficulty
- Intermittent shallow breathing
- Is difficulty breathing a symptom of influenza?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is difficulty breathing a symptom of asthma?
- Is difficulty breathing a symptom of polyhydramnios?
- Is difficulty breathing a symptom of bronchiolitis?
- Difficulty breathing during pregnancy
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free