Doctor insights on:
Intermittent Breathing Difficulties
What could cause an intermittent feeling of warmth in my chest and throat when i breathe in? There is no difficulty breathing, just the feeling.
U have history of: Panic attack and this symptom could be part of anxiety and panic attack. I presume u already had some heart and GI work up. Get reassurance from ur dr. Take care and god bless u! http://www.M.Webmd.Com/heart-disease/features/12-possible-heart-symptoms-never-to-ignore. ...Read more
Im having a difficulty of breathing or somewhat painful breathing after doing the sprinting during interval training?
Need work up : Having difficulty in breathing on being on your back (supine) needs to looked at further. Your medical history is key. Do you have any lung or heart condition? I would suggest consulting with your primary care to get a full physical. Testing may be needed based on your history and exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am suffering from breathing difficulty mostly on night and early morning. What might be the cause of this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Difficulty breathing after drinking alcohol
- Cause leading compressed lung causing difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing while sitting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difficulty breathing when lying down
- Could vitamin d cause difficulty breathing
- Cause headaches dizziness difficulty breathing
- Nursing diagnosis for difficulty of breathing
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free