Doctor insights on:
Intermittent Blurred Vision
Dizziness, intermittent blurred vision, foggy head, feeling faint, pounding heart rate, kind of out of it - what could this be?
Your symptoms are: characteristic of many different possible diagnoses. It will be impossible to accurately diagnose you over the internet. Seek an appointment with a health care professional for a thorough history physical exam and lab testing. ...Read more
Woke up w/ blurred vision in rt eye and squashed eye feeling. Intermittent issue over 7yrs, it lasts all day and is ocurring more frequently. ?
Pain in epigastric region, pain in the back between shoulder blades, dizziness, lightheadedness, blurred vision, jaw pain, all intermittent for months?
Various: Is the blur recent or gradually oncoming over a long time? Is it one eye or both? Are there any other symptoms: pain, nausea, light flashes, floaters? As you can notice there are many possiblities depending upon the answer to these questions, check with your ophthalmologist to get the diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Intermittent blurred vision in both eyes
- Intermittent blurred vision one eye
- Intermittent blurred vision in one eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Intermittent exotropia vision therapy
- Intermittent tunnel vision
- Intermittent peripheral vision loss
- Intermittent vision distortion
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free