Doctor insights on:
Interactions With Lisinopril
No: No problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it ok to take 10mg of Claritin and one Benadryl with lisinopril? Is there any interaction between Lisinopril and Benedryl?
None reported: There's no interaction reported.Get a more detailed answer ›
7-keto, forskolin & relora supplements & medication interactions I am currently taking lisinopril 5 mg, lovastatin 20 mg, sertraline 150 mg, pantoprazole 40 mg. I have a problem with belly fat and was watching dr. Oz mentioning these 'belly blasting suppl
I started taking a z-pack on saturday, but I also take escitalopram for anxiety. I saw online that there was a potential interaction between the two. I also take lisinopril daily and was wondering if I should stop taking the z-pack, the escitolapram, or
No interaction: Duplicate question. See my other reply. There is no significant interration between the two drugs. But if you remain uncertain, ask the doctor(s) who prescribed them! ...Read more
Taking potassium citrate 10meq couple years. Started lisinopril 20mg1/13. Just did a drug interaction check & rated severe. How concerned should I be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lisinopril interaction with naproxen
- Lymphatic system interactions with other systems
- Birth control pill drug interactions with vitamins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Grapefruit interactions with atenolol
- What interaction does the herbalife shake mix have with synthroid medication?
- Lisinopril food interactions
- Lisinopril aspirin interaction
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free