Doctor insights on:
Interaction Between Circulatory And Digestive System
Is there any relation between the blood flow in the gastrocnemius muscle and the digestive system?
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
I have some type of painful interference between passing blood clots during menstruation and my digestive system passing gas, is there a common cause?
About 24 Hours: Food is broken down by chewing & digestive enzymes in mouth & swallowed down esophagus to stomach where more enzymes & acid chemically break it down further. Passing into the 40 feet long small intestine where bile from the liver neutralizes acid & breaks up fats. Pancreatic enzymes break down starches. The remaining waste has water resorbed & is eliminated as stool. It takes about 24 hours. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Healthy diet: The best way to get healthy digestive system is to eat a healthy diet. Avoid highly processes foods, substituting whole grains, generous portions of vegetables and fruits. Eat appropriate portions. Proteins can come from meats, fish, cheese, yogurt. Generally "wild" or free range have better balance of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids. Greek yogurt is a good natural "probiotic". ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Unclear question: What symptoms do you have? Have you had unintended weight loss? Any nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, blood in stool? The issue may not be suitable for this forum as it requires taking a history, physical examination, lab tests and may be imaging studies. Please consult your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Relationship between circulatory system and digestive system in white rat
- Interactions between the circulatory and respiratory system
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Circulatory system and digestive system working together
- Link between circulatory and respiratory system
- Interaction between zyrtec and cough medicine
- What is the difference between central and peripheral nervous system?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free