Doctor insights on:
Interaction Between Circulatory And Digestive System
Diseases lungs,gut: There are a great number of diseases that can attack these organ systems. This is a very complex question. You need to ask more specific questions. ...Read more
Systems: The circulatory system is the system consisting of your heart and blood vessels. This system transports oxygen and nutrient to the body and waste products to the organs that eliminate them. The Digestive system is where oral intact is broken down into absorbable particles. These particles are then absorbed into the blood to be transported to the body by the circulatory system. ...Read more
Is there any relation between the blood flow in the gastrocnemius muscle and the digestive system?
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
How does digestive system work together with lymphatic system? The relationship between them?
GALT: A large proportion of our lymphatic system surrounds the GI tract and is called the Gut-Associated Lymphatic Tissue; it is one of our body's first line of defense against infections as there can be many harmful microbes in our GI tract. For more information see http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/digestion/basics/gi_immune.html ...Read more
None.: Belly button is the scar formed after your umbilical cord was cut at birth. It has nothing to do with your digestive tract and is internally loosely connected to your liver via a ligament. ...Read more
I have some type of painful interference between passing blood clots during menstruation and my digestive system passing gas, is there a common cause?
See a Provider: There are many causes for this including dietary issues and medical. If this condition persists, you should have an ultrasound of the pelvis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Relationship between circulatory system and digestive system in white rat
- Interactions between the circulatory and respiratory system
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Circulatory system and digestive system working together
- Link between circulatory and respiratory system
- Interaction between zyrtec and cough medicine
- What is the difference between central and peripheral nervous system?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free