Doctor insights on:
Interaction Between Circulatory And Digestive System
Diseases lungs,gut: There are a great number of diseases that can attack these organ systems. This is a very complex question. You need to ask more specific questions. ...Read more
Systems: The circulatory system is the system consisting of your heart and blood vessels. This system transports oxygen and nutrient to the body and waste products to the organs that eliminate them. The Digestive system is where oral intact is broken down into absorbable particles. These particles are then absorbed into the blood to be transported to the body by the circulatory system. ...Read more
Eat a healthy: Hi fiber diet, drink 80-100 ounces of caffeine free/alcohol free fluids daily, 20 oz extra per 30 minutes of strenous exercise. And never do any of those colon cleansing scams. They are not necessary, are of no documented value or need and all they do is redistribute your wealth to those who are selling you that garbage. ...Read more
Any fluids: That are caffeine free and alcohol free; 80-100 ounces per day. High fiber foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and salads. But be sure to be drinking the fluids. Absolutely more important for constipation than the diet. A probiotic such as florastor or align is also helpful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Interactions between the circulatory and respiratory system
- Relationship between circulatory system and digestive system in white rat
- Circulatory system and digestive system working together
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Circulatory system and the digestive system
- How do the circulatory system and the digestive system work together?
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- Coronary circulatory system
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free