Doctor insights on:
Inside Of Your Vagina Swollen
Not normally: Classic pregnancy sxs usually don’t begin until after your period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). These can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings ; aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line. Etc. There may be ^ white vaginal discharge. Take a home pregnancy test >. ...Read more
Vaginitis: You probably have a condition called vaginitis, which is an inflammation of the vagina associated wih swelling and pain. This can be due to infections like yeast, bacterial and viral or it can also be a reaction to the latex in the condom or lubricant. Some women have this reaction to some contraceptives. See your provider for a discussion. ...Read more
Bartholin's gland: A swelling near the entrance of the vagina can come from a "Bartholin's" cyst, whose duct that drains lubrication secretions has been clogged. If bacteria get inside the cyst, it can get inflamed and painful. At that point it may help to incise and drain the contents of the cyst. A gynecologic exam will reveal if what I suspect is the case. ...Read more
Bartholin Cyst: It may be Bartholin's cyst. Bartholin gland is normally not palpable but when there is blockage of the Bartholin's duct, it swells up and forms as a cyst. If it gets infected it can form ointo an abscess and is painful. But barthlin cysts do sometime get better by itself and other time it has to be drained. I will suggest you check get it checked by your gynecologist. ...Read more
Please Go Consult:
Please get that checked out - consult - healthcare facility.
It won't be easy to diagnose/advise on your condition here.
Thank you for the question/query.
Best regards. ...Read more
Several: Could be cyst, infection, or a bartholins gland. ...Read more
Please see your doc: You need to be examined to rule out infections ...Read more
Prolapse?: Based on your description, it sounds like you had an exam, probably for reasons related to symptoms you are experiencing. It also sounds like the explanation of what is going on was poor. It sounds like you might have relaxation of the pelvic floor, called prolapse. It is usually associated with prior childbirth and 'genetic predisposition' to having prolapse. Get a second opinion! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Causes of swollen vagina
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- My vagina is itchy and swollen
- Inside of my vagina is swollen
- My vagina lip is swollen
- Swollen lump inside vagina
- Itchy swollen vagina lips
- Swollen red itchy vagina
- If the inside of your vagina is swollen could this mean your pregnant
- I felt a lump inside my vagina and my vagina walls swollen
- Perineum between my vagina and anus its swollen and itchie
- Is your vagina bumpy inside?
- Inside of vagina wall is swollen and has a lump
- Inside of vagina wall is swollen and has a limo
- Why is my vagina swollen?
- Vagina swollen
- My left lower vagina is swollen
- Vagina is swollen and hurts to pee
- Inside vagina swollen
- If the inside of your vagina is swollen what does that mean