Doctor insights on:
Inside Of Your Vagina Swollen
Not normally: Classic pregnancy sxs usually don’t begin until after your period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). These can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings ; aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line. Etc. There may be ^ white vaginal discharge. Take a home pregnancy test >. ...Read more
Vaginitis : You probably have a condition called vaginitis , which is an inflammation of the vagina associated wih swelling and pain.This can be due to infections like yeast, bacterial and viral or it can also be a reaction to the latex in the condom or lubricant. Some women have this reaction to some contraceptives. See your provider for a discussion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The inside of my vagina is swollen and i am worried that this could be a serious problem what is the most common cause of this? and how could I fix it
Is the inside of the vagina supposed to look swollen ?!? Or when open it should you be able to see a little i side ?!?
Let me explain: The normal appearance of the inside of the vagina it is not supposed to be swollen. ...Read more
Prolapse?: Based on your description, it sounds like you had an exam, probably for reasons related to symptoms you are experiencing. It also sounds like the explanation of what is going on was poor. It sounds like you might have relaxation of the pelvic floor, called prolapse. It is usually associated with prior childbirth and 'genetic predisposition' to having prolapse. Get a second opinion! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If the inside of your vagina is swollen could this mean your pregnant
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- Bumps on the inside of your vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should you wash sperm out of your vagina after intercourse
- Can doing kegel exercises get you sore on the inside of your lower stomach?
- What does it mean when the inside of your ear canal itches?
- Swollen lump inside vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free