Doctor insights on:
Every time one of my bad tooths keeps hurting my right gets very painful pains. What can I do to stop this from happening?
Dental treatment: There are no home remedies or cures for rotten teeth. No magic pills or rinses or mouthwashes. Toothaches need to be treated locally by a dentist, someone who has years of experience treating these conditions. The sooner you call the sooner you will feel better. Please don't delay, the pain may soon be unbearable. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is baking powder is gud for tooths. If s den tel me how to use..If not den tel me d disadvantages of using it.?
What is the best course to take when a tooth has been loosened and a few days later falls out and now another tooth right next to it has loosened?
Seek Dental Care: Your teeth should not be falling out. Usually that is a sign of advanced gum disease or trauma. If you have a desire to keep your teeth seek an examination with a gum specialist, a periodontist, they can evaluate your teeth and help you choose a course of action. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If a chipped a front tooth and turned dark, how can if be fixed...My tooth turned black , can it be fixed ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an xray show a bad tooth?
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- How long will it take for an antibiotic to reduce pain of a tooth infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an abscessed tooth cause neck and ear pain?
- What are the symptoms if my tooth infection has spread to my brain?
- How long til amoxicillin starts to work on tooth infection?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?
- Talk to a dentist online for free