Doctor insights on:
My 2yr old had an ingrown eyelash on her upper lid, i pulled it a few days ago but its still a hard bump. Should i wait to see if it goes down?
Not a problem: The eyes constantly renew eyelashes and these drop on the cheek and a few into the eye. The clean up mechanisims of the eye can handle this without problem. If you are having constant irritation, it might be something else such as allergy or an ingrown eyelash pointing to the eye. Your ophthalmologist can sort this out. ...Read more
Relax: make sure you soak your toe in epsom salt to soften it pre procedure and stop aspirin or any anticoagulant prior.The local anesthesia should take care of the pain and keep it clean afterwards to prevent infection. Some bleeding during the procedure should yield to a cauterization. Thanks ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ingrown eyelash
- How to remove ingrown eyelashes?
- Treat ingrown eyelash
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of ingrown hairs fast in pubic area?
- How to get rid of a boil on an ingrown hair follicle?
- Skin cyst ingrown hair penis
- What happens when eyelash gets behind eyeball?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free