Doctor insights on:
Inflamed Penis Shaft
I just discovered this white raised bump on my penis shaft. No pain with it. When picked at it came off. It almost was an inflamed forcyte. Thoughts?
Below penis shaft shiny,red, hair follicles inflamed can't see blisters? Protected Sex, shaved around area. Fish smell or myb sweat?No pain, but itch.
I have brown lesions on my penis shaft and i'm noticing they're spreading. They don't hurt or itch. They have been there for almost 2 years. Worry?
Probably warts: Some warts do disppear on their own, but unfortunately genital warts often don't. Otc such as compound-w/salicylic acid, or home remidies such as duct-tape, garlic juices may help. Consult doc for better topical meds, or get removal done in office with liquid nitrogen or electrodessication. Some docs use carbon-lasers for severe cases. These do spread to others and so be safe. Good luck. ...Read more
Overactive...: Most likely they are the harmless hyperplasia of sebaceous glands, which requires no active rx as long as being painless. But without direct look at them, it's still hard to give an accurate dx. So, if still in doubt, see doc timely. ...Read more
Why be concerned?: Penile shaft skin and scrotum are more pigmented in all men unless all their skin is black. Pigmentation of genitalia is often uneven so that skin at base can be darker. This is almost certainly normal. Feel free to send a secure photo via email if still concerned. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why would a males penis be swollen on the bottom of the shaft at the base?
- Lump in penis shaft
- Why are there little white bumps on the shaft of my penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swelling at bottom of penis shaft
- Red bumps on shaft of penis
- Small white bumps on penis shaft
- Small red dots on penis shaft
- Talk to a urologist online for free