Doctor insights on:
Inflamed Lymph Nodes In Lower Leg With Bruising
2 groin lymph nodes excised both dermatopathic lymphadenitis. Now another prominent one in groin and bruising only in right leg. Bruising comes&shoes?
Bruises, or ecchymoses, are a discoloration and tenderness of the skin or mucous membranes due to the leakage of blood from an injured blood vessel into the tissues. Pupura refers to bruising as the result of a disease condition. A very small bruise is called a petechia. These often appear as many tiny red dots clustered together, and could ...Read more
Monitoring Centers: The lymphatic system absorbs and carries things too big to go into the arteries and veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. The lymph nodes "taste" the lymph to see if anything bad is there like bacteria, viruses, cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. ...Read more
Very unlikely: Swollen lymph nodes must be coincidental finding. ...Read more
Is there a difference between inflamed lymph nodes & general glands? I have puffy glands in my upper thighs, armpit, behind knees but no sign of nodes
Hi Dr, my left cheek is feeling almost numb, appear to have inflamed lymph nodes in neck and around ear.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there lymph nodes in your lower back?
- Are there lymph nodes in your legs?
- Palpable lump in right lower back with pain radiating along back of leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you have lymph nodes in your lower back?
- Is a knee brace too tight if you have a shooting pain in your lower leg when you run with it?
- Swollen lymph nodes in groin female with pain
- Swollen lymph nodes in leg symptoms
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free