Doctor insights on:
Inflamed Lymph Nodes In Lower Leg With Bruising
2 groin lymph nodes excised both dermatopathic lymphadenitis. Now another prominent one in groin and bruising only in right leg. Bruising comes&shoes?
Monitoring Centers: The lymphatic system absorbs and carries things too big to go into the arteries and veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. The lymph nodes "taste" the lymph to see if anything bad is there like bacteria, viruses, cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. ...Read more
Very unlikely: Swollen lymph nodes must be coincidental finding. ...Read more
Is there a difference between inflamed lymph nodes & general glands? I have puffy glands in my upper thighs, armpit, behind knees but no sign of nodes
Hi Dr, my left cheek is feeling almost numb, appear to have inflamed lymph nodes in neck and around ear.
Small cluster of inflamed lymph nodes on vagina for few months. No blisters or open cuts, only pain after friction of intercourse sometimes.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Inflamed lymph nodes in neck
- Inflamed lymph nodes in stomach
- Inflamed lymph nodes in groin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Inflamed abdominal lymph nodes
- Inflamed pelvic lymph nodes
- Inflamed lymph nodes in chest
- Inflamed lymph nodes in breast
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free