Doctor insights on:
Why do I have a stiff round lump on my left dorsalateral cervical? Yesterday the lump seemed to have swelled up/inflamed, up to the back of my ear.
Not usually: Cervical inflammation is a response to either an infection (chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomonas) making it acute, or "chronic inflammation" is a term that more often refers to the reaction of the cervical glandular cells to the acidic environment of the vagina. Hpv does not usually cause either. ...Read more
I went to ob yesterday and he said my cervix is inflamed thought was bacterial cervicitis how did this happen?
Several things: An infection is the most common cause of cervicitis. This can be bacterial, fungal, or viral (the latter less likely). Inflammation can also be seen as a result of trauma, friction or perhaps even things like rheumatoid arthritis, vasculitis, or endometritis. A culture or pap smear may help identify the cause. ...Read more
Yes: Finish your treatment regimen and you should be ok. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do any stds have inflamed bleeding gums as a symptom or is this from oral sex?
- Cervical mucus right before your period
- Creamy white cervical mucus before period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after cervical mucus do you ovulate?
- What does cervical mucus look like before period?
- Inflamed xiphoid process
- White creamy lotion like and cervical discharge
- Protrusión discal cervical