Doctor insights on:
Infectious Myringitis Treatment
Tb i had my skin test - redness 40 mm i will do the chest xray tomorrow ! but am i contagious ? What are the side effects of the treatment for TB ?
I have ear infection (bullous myringitis); when will i get my hearing back, what to do for treatment?
Bullous myringitis: The treatment and prognosis for myringitis bullosa are the same as for acute otitis media (aom) without bullae. Management includes symptomatic therapy with pain remedies and treatment with antibiotics versus observation. The signs and symptoms of aom usually resolve in 24 to 72 hours with appropriate antimicrobial therapy, and a bit more slowly in children who do not get antibiotics initially. ...Read more
I think I have bollous myringitis again, it's the middle the night do you think it could wait to see a Dr until tomorrow?
Yes: If you are not into too much pain. Then you can wait until tommorrow. ...Read more
Myringitis bullosa: Myringitis bullosa is a variation on the common earache/infection (otitis media) in which the germ elicits an inflammatory reaction on the outer surface of the ear drum which causes a large blister. Symptoms are similar to that of an ordinary ear infection, although in some cases the pain is more severe. There are no long term serious complications of this infection. Antibiotics should be taken. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best infectious mononucleosis treatment
- Infectious coryza treatment
- Post infectious ibs treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is treatment for croop?
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- Duration of chlamydia after treatment
- Using erythromycin to treat pink eye
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online