Doctor insights on:
Infectious Laryngotracheitis Virus
Yes: The epstein barr virus (ebv) causes mononucleosis. After infection, it stays in the body for life. If the infection occurs in early childhood, the illness will be similar to the common cold. Most people have been infected by the ebv virus by the time they reach adulthood. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many causes: Many sore throats are caused by a viral illness, such as: the common cold, the most common type of viral infection. Infection of the voice box (laryngitis). Mononucleosis (mono, "the kissing disease"), a viral infection that tends to cause a persistent sore throat. Other viral infections, such as mumps, herpangina, or influenza. Can also cause sore throat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases caused by infectious laryngotracheitis virus
- Symptoms of laryngotracheitis
- Most infectious virus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Infectious disease specialists west nile virus infection
- Is campylobacter infectious?
- Is psoriasis infectious?
- Talk to a pediatrician online