Doctor insights on:
Infection In Vagina
Possibly: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What to do if I have white stuff coming out my vigina, it smell really bad, and itches is this a yeast infection?
Yes,: See your family doctor for a prescription for that. It is easily treated. ...Read more
I had white looking stuff come out of my vagina today but i don't have no kind of infection what could this be?
Normal: A white discharge from the vagina can be very normal. The skin in the vagina is active and the cells shed. They come out as a white discharge. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infection sxs.: Hello. Possible indicators of a vaginal infection include: odor, discharge, redness, itching, pain or discomfort with urination. If you have not been treated for these symptoms previously, then evaluation by your gynecologist or family doctor would be helpful. Take care. ...Read more
There is some white fluid coming out from my vagina recently. They are a little smelly. I suspect its some infection. What should I do?
Not a good idea: It's easier and better to go to the doctor, and have the infection identified, to know whether it's yeast or bacterial. So you know how to take care of the infection. Using garlic on any inflamed area that has potential infection maybe cause further irritation, and inflammation of the mucous membranes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection in vagina
- Can sinus infection cause a strange smell in the nose?
- How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in for a sinus infection?
- How long does an ear infection last in adults?
- Over the counter antibiotics for ear infections in adults
- Can a urinary tract infection cause you to break out in a rash?
- Best antibiotics for ear infections in adults
- Can lower tooth infection cause pain in upper teeth?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free