Doctor insights on:
Infection After Wisdom Teeth Removal
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is it safe to take bactrim and amoxicillin together? Taking bactrim for a uti, amoxicillin for an infection after wisdom teeth removal iam 19yo male
Usually Yes: It seems the medications are treating 2 different things. If they were prescribed by the same doctor then he/she is aware and made the choice for specific reasons. If they were prescribed by 2 different doctors let your primary doctor know about it. He/she may be able to switch you to a single antibiotic to cover both conditions. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the chances of getting an infection 23 days after wisdom teeth removal. And what would the symptoms be of an infection?
See the doc: You need to contact the doctor who performed your surgery for evaluation to determine if a postop infection is present, and what, if any treatment or antibiotics may be indicated. ...Read more
See your dentist: You should go back to the dentist who did the extractions to have it evaluated. It could be a simple matter of a piece of food getting caught in the extraction site or something more involved. In the meantime rinse with warm salt water and make an appointment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can getting over a UTI infection 5 days ago increase the risk of an infection from wisdom teeth removal?
No: No relationship.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sinus infection after wisdom teeth removal
- Ear infection after wisdom teeth removal
- Infection after removal of wisdom teeth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gum infection after wisdom teeth removal
- Mouth infection after wisdom teeth removal
- How to avoid infection after wisdom teeth removal?
- When can you eat solid food after wisdom teeth removal
- Talk to a dentist online for free