Doctor insights on:
Infected Insect Bites Rash Present On Webbing Between Fingers
Insect bites are from mosquitos, spiders, flies, ticks, and other species that use their mandibles (jaws) to attach to a person or other animal. They can then suck blood out of their "prey" and leave saliva proteins that cause itching and swelling. Other insect species, like bees, yellow jackets, wasps, hornets and fire ants actually inject venom into their prey and can not only cause localized pain and swelling, but severe, acute allergic reactions in ...Read more
Used bactroban (mupirocin) cream on infected insect bites, all healed but left with whiter skin where i used the cream because have tanned legs, will it even out?
Should resolve : While I am strongly opposed to tanning since it damages your skin, the white spots developed because of the problem you had on your skin beforehand. This is called post inflammatory hypopigmentation and will resolve with time if you wear sunscreen on your legs tell your legs are not so tan it will make the spots less noticeable till they resolve. ...Read more
Maybe? no!: That insect bite on the knee may actually ber a community acquired staph infection, whcih may complicate into an infected bursitis. Since clinical efficacy is measured by a decrease in swelling, erythema, pain, any ethical doctor would be appalled if the knee were not examined prior to prescribing an antibiotic. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is rash present on webbing between fingers a symptom of infected insect bites?
- Allergic reaction to insect bites rash present on webbing between fingers
- Is rash present on webbing between fingers a symptom of scabies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Redness in webbing between fingers
- Is rash a symptom of infected insect bites?
- Infected insect bites rash on the cheeks
- Infected insect bites rash on axilla
- Talk to a dermatologist online