Doctor insights on:
Infected Groin Lymph Node
I have a sore on the bottom of my foot. How can I tell if it is infected? There is no puss but I think my lymph node in my groin is swollen.
Monitoring Centers: Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria, viruses, cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I noticed a swollen lymph node on my right groin area yesterday in the shower. It is painful to touch and accompanied by a slight fever of 99.7 help?
Have one swollen lymph node in groin, right side. 2cm. Been fighting cellulitis in right leg for over a month. Is this normal or should I be worried?
Extremely painful and swollen/tender inguinal lymph node in left groin area. About 2.5 inches long and growing. No know injuries or infections. ?
Swollen lymph node on groin and now a very painful boil popped up on my ear. Hot to the touch and red. Could these be related? What to do?
Unrelated: Boil on ear frequently from infected sebaceous cyst which should be treated with warm soaks and if necessary antibiotics. If resolving and cystic structure found then excision of cyst necessary to prevent recurrence. No way that lymph node in groin can be connected to ear. From the ear, any infection would spread to cervical nodes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painful swollen lymph nodes in groin female
- Swollen lymph nodes in groin area male
- Swollen lymph node in groin female
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does swollen lymph nodes in the groin mean?
- Swollen lymph nodes in groin during period
- Swollen groin lymph nodes and leg pain
- Swollen lymph nodes in groin during pregnancy
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online