Doctor insights on:
Suicide is an action in which a person intentionally causes his own death. Suicide more commonly occurs in persons suffering from depression or other mental illnesses, where a person may feel hopeless and see suicide as a way to escape the real or perceived overwhelming problems and ...Read more
1st time gout, prescribed indomethacin(25 mg 3-per day). was told to stop when symptom alleviate. when stop, the symptom back. been 3 wks. wht to do?
See details: How do you know it is gout? Was the joint aspirated and crystals found.? Was the joint at the base of the great toe involved? if it is gout, Indomethacin should be continued until the attack totally resolves. Then a combination of Colcrys and Allopurinol started to normalize serum uric acid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many teens commit suicide each year because of bullying?
- How many people commit suicide because of bullying?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best way to commit suicide without pain
- How to attempt suicide without dying?
- Thoughts of suicide
- How long does indomethacin stay in your system?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free