Doctor insights on:
Various types: It is an NSAID and each NSAID has common effects like GI upset, increase in blood pressure and decrease in renal function. Indocin can cause certain other symptoms more often than other nsaids. You need to discuss this with your physician and understand why it is used and what other alternatives you have. ...Read more
Can cause gi problem: Colchibe and indomethscin both can cause GI distress. Also problematic for patients with kidney disease. ...Read more
Safer Not To: Depending on how long before surgery you're talking about, it may be safe. More than 24 hours before surgery, you're probably safe. After that point, you're better off not taking it to avoid bleeding risks associated with that type of drug. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Indocin withdrawal symptoms
- Withdrawal symptoms
- How long do shakes for alcohol withdrawal last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Withdrawal method during ovulation
- Withdrawal bleed pregnant
- What are the most common symptoms of estrogen withdrawal?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free